Call Suanne Ferguson at 205/602-1097 or,
Email ferguson.suanne@ yahoo.com today!
Focus on five essential disciplines:
BEND: Encourage flexibility
STRETCH: Extend comfort zone
LET GO: Empower stability
CIRCLE: Improve circulation
KICK: Optimize energy
|Tempo!™ Classes provide exercise, fitness education, and inspiration for active
older adults ages 55+
Tempo!™ classes provide dance fitness for active older adults.
1 hour group dance fitness
class for seniors
Tempo!™ Dance for fun and fitness. Increase functional mobility and strength.
A typical class includes:
- Low-impact aerobic warm-up movement
- Resistance training with light free weights (dumbbells)
- Gentle movement of the joints by both bending and rotating them
- Increased range of motion using resistance bands and balls
- Gentle stretching - warm-down
- Breathing and relaxation - cool down
- Educational information about the science of aging well